But grow in grace and in the knowledge of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. To him be glory both now and forever. Amen. 2 Peter 3:18

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Announcment!!!!

Hello all!  This is Jordan.  As some of you may already know I am starting a new blog for girls on Monday.  It's something the Lord just laid on my heart to do so I'm taking a step of faith because it's going to take a lot of keeping up with.  So if you want to take a peek the address is  http://girls-justforfun.blogspot.com/ .  And those of you that are girls I hope you enjoy it and send something in!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Jordan! I just stumbled on your blog. I have a blog of the same name, Growing in Him. :)I'll check out your new blog as well. Blessings!

Anonymous said...

Wow! That's really cool! Nice to meet you! :D
God Bless!
Jordan