But grow in grace and in the knowledge of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. To him be glory both now and forever. Amen. 2 Peter 3:18

Friday, May 27, 2011

Happy Birthday

                                                  
Happy Birthday Caleb!
We Appreciate the HUGE part  you add to our family


   Can you guess how old he is?  

He is 3 1/2 years younger than Jordan.
He is 3 1/2 years older than Benjamin.
He is 6 3/4 years older than James.

Still wondering?
Please leave a comment to say Happy Birthday and Guess his age.

3 comments:

Jivian Vudith said...

HAPPY Birthday Caleb!!!!!!! You're a GREAT guy! And I'm guessing around...20?

The K. Family said...

Gotta be 20. Happy Birthday, Caleb! Looking forward to seeing all that God has planned for you in the coming year. Have a great day!

Anonymous said...

Hi,
You don't know me, but I was in class with Caleb at SMITE (Hi, Caleb, if you ever see this. It's the dumb blond. :P). Ummm....happy birthday, Caleb, I guess. :P (forgive my lame comment that had absolutely no useful information)
~Blondie
(And I'ma' gonna guess...20...since that's what everyone else said. :P)