But grow in grace and in the knowledge of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. To him be glory both now and forever. Amen. 2 Peter 3:18

Monday, October 5, 2009

Odds n' Ends

Well, for those of you who don't know Caleb is in MN for a couple months working. So to help keep him up to date with what all we are doing we might be putting up some more "family" pics. Hope you all will enjoy them too!
Fall is coming on very fast and the fields are becoming ready to be harvested.

Fall is so fun to watch here in IL.

Mom trying to fix the washer...

We went to New Salem Fri. & Sat., night for the annual Candle Light Tour, to volunteer. I decided to try my hair in some of the "1830's" hair styles. I don't think they are very flattering but they where fun to try!

Oh my! :{


2 comments:

The K. Family said...

Malee is so cute in the video! We'll make sure to share it with Caleb. Strange, the corn still isn't brown around here. It should get that way soon though with a hard frost forcasted this weekend.

Jivian Vudith said...

That's really funny Jordan! I was looking at it and I was like "OH my!" Then I saw you said the same thing! hey...great minds think alike! ;D